Concrete Saw Trainees and Laborers
|Title:||Concrete Saw Trainees and Laborers|
DescriptionQualified applicants will have the ability to learn new skills and develop knowledge to ensure a safe and productive work experience.
- Training to become a Concrete Saw Operator
- Cooperation with Saw Operators and Field Superintendents
- Coordination of daily schedule with dispatch and manager
- Complete job related paperwork
- Responsible for cleanliness, maintenance and security of equipment on daily basis
- Learning to operate, transport and use company equipment including saws, saw blades, core drills, jack hammers, small tools, etc.
• Strong work ethic
• A Texas Drivers License with a clean driving record
• A mechanical aptitude
• Available to work varied hours as needed to meet our customers’ demands
• Opportunities for travel will exist, so an open availability is a must
• Loader, boom lift, forklift and scissor lift experience a plus but not necessary
• Demolition experience is a plus
Interested, qualified candidates apply online at www.scs-jobs.com. We E-Verify.